Every Buderus appliance reaches you after undergoing advanced production techniques and high inspection processes in order to provide you with high-quality performance and comfort. Therefore, your Buderus appliance is covered by warranty with respect to manufacturing faults, parts and all labour included, throughout the period specified in the guide, provided that the boiler has been used in compliance with the user guide and has not been maintained or otherwise interfered with by any persons other than Buderus customer maintenance personnel.
Warranty period : Two years (combi boilers and wall-mounted boilers have a 3-year warranty period.)
Maximum Repair Period : 20 Working Days
1. The warranty period shall commence on the date of the delivery of the appliance, and shall continue for the term indicated on page 1.
2. The whole of the appliance is covered by this company’s warranty, including all parts.
3. Details for use of the appliance are set out in the «User Guide». Faults arising because the consumer has used the appliance in a manner contrary to the instructions in the user guide are excluded from the warranty.
4. The question of whether or not improper use was a factor in the fault must be determined by means of a report issued by customer service centres, or, where there is no customer service centre, by, in order of preference, the vendor of the appliance, or the importer or manufacturer, and a copy of this report must be given to the consumer.
5. Consumers may take their complaints and objections to consumer courts and consumer arbitration bodies.
6. If a fault develops during the warranty period, irrespective of whether it arises from materials and labour or assembly error, the repair shall be carried out without demand for any payment either for labour, or for the cost of the parts, or on any other grounds.
7. If the appliance develops a fault during the warranty period, the period under repair shall be added to the warranty period. The maximum period for repair of the appliance shall be 20 working days. This period shall commence from the date upon which the fault was notified to the customer service centre or, if there is no customer service centre, from the date of notification of the vendor of the appliance, the dealer, the agency, the office of the representative, the importer, or the manufacturer-producer.
8. If it is established that the appliance was faulty, the consumer may exercise any one of the following rights
a) Give notice that it is prepared to return the sold item and withdraw from the contract,
b) Take possession of the appliance sold and demand a reduction from the sale price proportionate to the fault,
c) Demand the repair of the appliance, all costs thereof to be met by the vendor, provided that the cost is not excessive,
d) Where possible, to demand that the appliance sold be replaced by a similar appliance,
9. If the consumer exercises his/her right to have the appliance repaired without charge,
a) If the appliance develop a further fault during the warranty period,
b) If the maximum period for repair is exceeded, or
c) If it is determined by a report issued by the customer service agent, vendor, producer or importer that repair is not possible, the consumer may request a refund of the price of the appliance, or a price reduction proportionate to the gravity of the fault, or, if possible, that the appliance be replaced by a similar appliance without fault.
10. If the appliance is faulty, and the consumer chooses to exercise his/her right to withdraw from the contract or to receive a reduction proportionate to the gravity of the fault, the vendor must immediately return the whole of the price of the appliance or refund the amount discounted from the price to the consumer.
11. If the consumer chooses to exercise their right to have the appliance replaced with a similar appliance without fault, the vendor, producer or importer must comply with this request by replacing the appliance with a similar but fault-free appliance within a maximum of thirty days of being notified.
12. The period of warranty of appliances replaced under warranty conditions shall be limited to the warranty period remaining for the appliance purchased.
13. If a fault covered by warranty cannot be remedied within 10 (ten) working days, an appliance with similar properties shall be provided to the consumer until such time as the repair is completed.
MATTERS CONCERNING THE GUARANTEE WHICH MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE CUSTOMER’S ATTENTION:
Please take the precautions indicated below.
1. Install and use your appliance in accordance with the installation and operation guide.
2. If there is a fault, call our customer service agent.
3. Keep a copy of the warranty certificate together with the technical service certificate issued by the customer service agent when your appliance was first operated, and a copy of the invoice for the appliance.
CIRCUMSTANCES EXCLUDED FROM GUARANTEE:
1. Damage arising from carriage after delivery to the consumer, external impacts (damage and faults arising from collision, breakage, scratching or chemical agents)
2. Improper storage by customers subsequent to sale, or atmospheric conditions
3. Damage arising from high or low voltage, or from the electrical system (the appliance energy feed is 220 Volts)
4. Damage arising from any lime, mud or contamination in water you may use in the appliance
5. Problems arising from the wrong choice of fuel, or from poor quality or contaminated fuel (problems arising from the liquefaction of gas fuel)
6. Damage arising due to the introduction of cold water when the appliance is hot or because the appliance is operated without water.
7. Problems arising because no overcurrent protection was used in the electrical system or because the electrical system was not grounded
8. Problems arising from factors external to the appliance (hazards such as natural disaster, fire, flood etc.)
9. Problems arising when using the appliance due to unsuitable environmental conditions (dust, water, contamination, damp etc.)